Here we go again...
... just as I'm settling comfortably back into the routine of having my boy back in my life, starting to comprehend some of the Danish flying around and picking up some words, it's time to leave again.
In some ways it will be sad to leave because I leave him behind again for the umpteenth time, and I leave a country which admittedly, has stolen my heart and a family which I have grown to love in many ways. So, as usual, it will be hard to leave but for more than the simple reason that I'm leaving him behind.
Every time I come to Europe I leave more and more of my heart behind... I love it here and how it's so unrestricted here. Probably a little too much, but it's refreshing from the anti-premarital sex, anti-gay, and anti-anything out of the social norm protests that I find tiring. Here you can freely just be yourself, without some stuck-up-know it all breathing down your neck about how much of your expression is a danger to society.
Granted, things here are more expensive but for the history, the beauty, and for the opportunity to learn another language, I would love to retire here someday.
Off I go to make the most of my remaining time here with my Andrybear, but the glad news is that it will be over... all of this waiting over... at the end of June.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home