Business Trip #3...
... in Ottawa. I haven't had a night yet where I haven't been drinking. Truth be told I'm a little sick of it, but we seem to have our best discussions about the software over some alcohol. It is nice that since it's a business trip, I won't be paying for it. I do tend to watch the amount I drink tho because a) I have no desire to become inebriated, and b) once it gets too expensive it's paid on my own money.
As of May it has been 3 amazing years. For something that I cherish to the very bottom of my heart, my boy has been not only my sweetheart, he has also been my love, my confidante, and my best friend along with the cornerstone in my life.
As of May it is finally the end. I will visit him for the last time before he comes home to me, and I look forward not only to visiting Denmark and his parents which are lovely people, but I also look forward to visiting Sweden and Norway by cruise ship.
All this lovely thought aside, I'd better pack. I need to not only get ready for the last meeting onsite this trip, but I also should pack and checkout and find out when I'm supposed to fly out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home