12/21/2005

Birthday Wishes...

Happy Birthday, Andre. For everything you are, and everything you have done for me, I am lucky to have you. You have enriched my life in ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, brought a sense of fun into my life and taught me patience and tolerance. For standing strong behind me when I needed support; for giving me laughter through the days of misery apart from you, and most of all for the unconditional love you continue to give me in my good and bad days.

May this year bring even more happiness than you have found in the previous one, and may the adventures awaiting us continue to unfold in front of us. Life is beautiful enough for us to cherish every moment, yet brief enough to linger in our memories when the moment has passed. The memories best remembered are those which continue to warm our hearts on a windy cold winter day. It is true with every year we get older; but as we do, we age gracefully with the accomplishments and achievements that we have acquired.

All the best wishes and much love on your birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Hey, I reserve roommate rights to make you gag once a year ;)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home