Wild Rose Ball, 2005
... it was not the greatest competition I've had, but every competition is a learning experience. Above anything else, beating your personal best is always top priority. I have to say that for myself, I was fairly happy with the lead but I forgot a few things I had learned in the past.
Still, my rumba was stronger, and the chacha I have learned much more.
I can't help but think that I wish Geoff was there... I kinda miss doing competitions with him. Pictures are courtesy of Andre and Chirlene.
On another note, happy birthday to Evelyn.

1 Comments:
Hi Sandi,
Thanks for the b-day wishes. Geoff and I went to a nice Greek restaurant here in Edmonton for my b-day dinner. We were thinking about all of you on Sat and hoping for the best.
Hang in there. You'll find a new dance partner soon enough. Maybe Geoff will get back into competitive dancesport when he finds a stable job.
Post a Comment
<< Home