6/20/2006

Quickies...

... as the MSN Entertainment website calls it.

1. I just recently severed my volunteer commitment with UCBDC; I will also not be returning to their membership roster either. All I will say is that the club has a lot to improve on in many facets.

2. I am waiting on South Africa tickets to show up in my mailbox, as they were promised to me last week. As a bonus, we will also be stopping in New York for a day to take in any sights we desire to see before heading on our way to the final destination. Our arrival dates and departure dates from SA have been confirmed.

3. One more weekend to go and then Bettina is here! I wish her and her boy a safe flight, and we will see you soon!

4. Above all else, latin has always been my favorite category of dance. Perhaps someday I'll be able to compete again, when I find the time, money, and partner to do so. For now, time is lacking, and funds are being diverted to all sorts of things including car maintenance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home