6/07/2006

Houses and greenery...

... seem to go hand in hand.

The house next door, a tiny little half-lot, is selling for 350K. Anyone interested? The amusing part is that I happened to choose their open house timeslot with people walking in and out to take photos of my own house. I was asked twice if I was selling. As for my opinion of the house for sale, I wasn't impressed by the renovation job done on the interior.

My seedling buckets have all given me shoots, as the pictures indicate. I'm quite happy about that. What I am definetly not happy about is the pain-in-the-arse squirrel that won't leave my strawberries alone! I have tried tripling the mesh over my plants, but I don't know how well that will work. Drastic measures are being considered.

3 Comments:

Blogger ninjashowdown said...

squirrel+strawberry? Hee hee I'm not too noble to say "I told you so!" :P It's always amusing to see the emergence of new homegrown technology in the backyard in the ongoing battle between my dad and squirrels.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Silvenwolf said...

Hmmm, you don't happen to have any ideas that you could pass along, could you? :)

11:32 PM  
Blogger ninjashowdown said...

I find a squirrel head mounted on a stake with a sign "squirrels ye be warned" is pretty effective. Actually we've been focussed on protecting bird feeders, I think the strawberry front was abandonned years ago.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home