6/14/2006

Chinese wedding banquet...

... following the ceremony, we headed to a chinese resturaunt to continue the festivities. Like any good banquet, there were no shortage of food or dishes; and the bride's second dress really complimented her. I have to say both dresses were absolutely gorgeous; and I liked the understated crystals on the red dress.

There were some touching speeches in English and excellent Chinese, not to mention bride and groom games. The one illustrated by the picture is where they put the male and female back to back and ask them questions. They answer by either holding up the bride's shoe or the groom's shoe.

I was very impressed that they used the speeches and the games spread wide out so that the dinner went smoothly and we didn't have to spend a long time watching/listening while our food went cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home