5/20/2006

Andersens are sneaky...

... on Monday, while I had my head in my vehicle vacumning out the worst of winter's little pebbles and rocks, A. managed to sneak in a huge bouquet of flowers in a vase and set it down on the living room table. Closeups of that bouquet follow.

I walked right by the first time without noticing (needing a drink). The second time I walked by I saw it, and I thought it was Chir's, since Tony buys those things once in a while. Imagine my surprise when Andre informed me, "no, silly, I bought those for you!"

It was a gorgeous bouquet, and we had a fabulous dinner at Thai Boat, and then went to watch MI:III. In some ways, it was very predictable; typical action, crazy stunts, etc, but in some ways, since it is a Cruise movie after all, it wasn't that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home